An Organization’s ability to learn and translate that learning into action rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. – Jack Welch, former CEO, GE.
Dhishna offers training in both Soft Skills and Technology. Our perspective of training is different. We less agree with the thought that training can be an event (a one-time effort). It is heights of optimism, though. We have a well-structured model for training. It starts from understanding the necessity for the program for the participants to making sure that every concept dealt with in the training is practically implementable. Our follow through model ensures that learnings are implemented and the Return on Investment is high, tangible and measurable.
Soft Skills Training Programs
- Soft Skills Training Programs
- Productivity (Time Management)
- Team Building (Outbound)
- Management Development Programs
- Leadership Skills
- Effective Customer Management
- Campus to Corporate (Induction Programs)
- Performance Management Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Stress Management